Saturday, February 6, 2021

It is come again on my head

Assalamualaikum...

It is a long time since this matter not come to my head...RESIGNATION...

The resignation came to my head the last year and to be exact earlier last year and continue thinking till the middle of the year. But it was like disappear for a while when I am busy with my thesis research and studies.

And now it came again. It was like something I really need to and not a joke. The intention of the resignation now was really tense. I really want to have a new environment of work, new challenges, new colleagues, and most important the new career growth, salary, and client. I really want to handle my own client and not only draft the email. The feeling right now was really different when the first time resignation on my head...

Now I really want to resign from my current position...I knew during the Covid time it was not easy to get the new job but I need to secure the job first before tendering the resignation.

I hope everything will run smoothly...Keep pray and patience😄


No comments:

Post a Comment